LaM sEm

My Good Friday!

Posted by LaM sEm on 11:42 PM

Today, class was at 8. Went in do some practical then class end at 9. As usual, me and my friends went lepak-ing around. Why do I say today is my good friday? We went and play badminton! Wanted to play in meng tien but fully booked so I drove everyone including GIANT(Quan Xiong), Novianto, Crabby(Sebastian), Leo and Ah Long(Yu Yong) all to dj and played at the park near dj corner. It was really fun. I enjoyed myself after so long didnt play badminton. Hmm..After that, we went and eat dinner together at choy kei(dj corner) and went home after that. I went to WWW's(Wai Wen) house and see them play blackjack. While looking at them playing, I sat in front of WWW's comp browsing and serching for his "stuff" =P And finally I am here writing this blog =P Thats all for a good friday. I take this as a good friday because I also dunno why. >.<