LaM sEm

On Bing's B.Day

Posted by LaM sEm on 2:18 PM

16th of August a day to remember!xD
In the afternoon we went to Wong Kok ss2 to drink the birthday tea..wahahhaah.so yucky =X Then all of us went home and take a good rest until.........................
At night, I went to Ivan and Joe's room to go to Maison together.We all gathered there..wee~ Go Go Go!~
Well I guess I am just gonna show pictures as picture tells a thousand words of how siao or excited I was before I go Maison.


Picture of me and Joe!Nice~


















The more you take the worse it gets! -_____-"!













Ok ok last one "Serious a bit!"













A solo pic of me =D Look like a retard!


















Oi! eMo la jangan kacau la!!













Continue eMo......


















Ini dia!High liao! Takut tak?Muahahahaha


















"Resting"


















Enough! Pai seh le!=X













Wah top view pula!Eish tak habis-habis ni!












Hmm. I guess thats all for my siaoness session. -The End- LoL