LaM sEm

Past Memories

Posted by LaM sEm on 10:06 PM

Been thinking of the past these few days. The good time I had wif my buddies in primary school, high school, college and also my childhood. Sweet & sour memories =) It sounds like I am eMo-ing right now. Ok time for some random pictures!Flash back time!


Baby Sem~(Then)


















Baby Sem~ (Now)


















5 Nemesu LDTG clan!


5 Nemesu Boys! Thanks for making the so called Nemesu gathering work guys.


5 Nemesu Boys (Edited By Sem)


Miss you Pn Sally!


Not to forget our dearest Pn Sharon(Left)!













Legs! From Bottom to right (Kit, Sem, Mag, Caryn and Jessica)







Being the hyperactive me(As usual)


Best class pic we had.


From left: Jing, Jason and Me. I accidentally poured water on Jing's shirt. Haha


Me and Chin Hair oOps Chin Han =P


Rocky(Kit) and Me.


This is your reaction when you see your camerawoman use one hand hold the camera and the camera shakes when she presses the capture button!The camerawoman is....Amie Wong! =P


Miss Cheng Shueh Na and Me =P


Std 1 brothers!


High School Heng Daiz (Happy Birthday QX)


College Heng Daiz


And My Cake!













Twin Towers~ Nice shot Ivan Wong Thean Howe word of appreciation from me. =)

















Representin The Current Me! Lazy Bum!












Well I will end here because I dun wan to make this a long long long post =P
Anyway I will treasure and remember all the memories we had together. Friends Forever My Dudes.