LaM sEm

Old Junks That I didn't blog

Posted by LaM sEm on 6:29 PM

Few weeks back both my sis went to Langkawi and came home with lots of chocolates. Didnt manage to blog it because my comp was down. Other than that, a more recent one is my third sis went to Cameron Highland and came back wif some cactus. I took some pictures because I was bored. Now I'm blogging bout it =P


Ferrero Rocher Tower~


















Another Ferrero Rocher Tower


















Paton's! Sedaap!


















Ritter Sport. Was in a pack of 4. Temptation made us open up and finish the other 2 =P














Now these are all the chocolates! *Droolz* Actually got a lot more. Like I said before, temptation!













Cactus From Cameron Highlands!


















My lousy arrangement.














First of all I would like to thank Joe for inviting us to Zouk for this Dj Quest thingy. Eventhough we didnt manage to go in, THANKS BROTHER! Maison on Friday uhh Hell unlike Thursday. =P











Random picture of me! Yes I'm naked. HAHA