LaM sEm

Tagged by Leng Lui ^^

Posted by LaM sEm on 9:41 PM

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

1.A girl who understands me
Understand what kind of person I am and appreciate me

2.A girl who is kind hearted and have the good attitude ^^
No attitude problem and is very kind hearted

3.Honest girl
Be honest on everything and express it among both of us.

4.Able to communicate with me and be my listener(very important)because i have lots of things to say one. xD

5.A girl who will be herself
Do not change just because of me. Be yourself! =D

6.A girl who can do house chores?xD
Not very important in this century though but at least can do la. Haha

7.I am a person who will do anything for you. Will you?

8.Will you be my girl? =D
Answer Me please! Its you! Yes you! =P

Tagggg time!Hope they see it because they are not active in bloggies
djHardExstacy
Ivan Wong
Bing
K.K