LaM sEm

Joe's Birthday!

Posted by LaM sEm on 1:10 AM

20th September 2007 another birthday of my heng tai =D
Went to Wong Kok in 1u right after our class to drink the big tea again! HAHA
Thats our favourite place for celebrating birthday!This time we have 10 people together eating and drinking the big tea + 2person who came just for the movie(Crabby monster and "W kuasa3"(WWW)). Wat movie did we watch????!!! Hairspray!!! Musical movie is just WOW. So not our type I should say but nice songs with meaning. Haha. Photo session!


Waiting for food~ Hungry!


Oi food faster come!They always catch me lying down like a pig =.="


Ngam ngam 10!


So perfect. Thanks to Sem =P


Being me proud me!Haha


Enough la woi. Tak henti-henti ni.


Itadakimasu!~ Heng Daiz eat same things. o.O













Everything same! o.O


















Monday 17th on the way to McD CentrePoint!Joe Joe Joe..Haha

















They just like what my monkey can do =P













This is what you should do in class!

















Alright I guess thats all for now. Anywayz Happy Birthday to Joe again and credits to Ivan for taking pictures as usual =P See i got reference one ah!haha! Take care guyz!