LaM sEm

After so long~ =P

Posted by LaM sEm on 2:24 PM

Finally im back to update my blog..muahahahaha..First thing I want to say is...... I've become uncle sem =.=" Aiya no pics of my niece tim...next time...next time..haha..



An outing with Alicia few months back..look how thin is Chin Han o.O!




The hardworking abg doing Diploma Project non-stop(even when its his b.day)




Pic of the Diploma Project team members and supervisors =D



Relax sikit~ (SEM!!! Chau Kong! =P )



Time to destroy some pictures!! RAWR!!MUAHAHAHA



Sry la sry la..I will nv do it again k?(Serious SIKIT) xD



OMG JOE CAUGHT ME ACTING CUTE!!NUUU!! Chilling la..Kawaii right? =D *yucks =.="*



I just love to kiss the door..Sexy!~


Well well, enough of my gila session edi..Later all run away from me..Haha.. Stay tune for the next episode ( 3months more ) =X For my loving readers please wait! haha