LaM sEm

Presentation !

Posted by LaM sEm on 8:23 PM

On the 14th /11/07 I did my Visual Basic presentation. Chia Yi please see this!! You look pretty on that day!!!HAHAHA!!Anywayz, I looked pretty bad =/ ugly me.. Well there is only two pictures for me to show...here comes the ugly meeeeeee with novianto's specs x)

17th/11/07 There was a pokemon competition organized by toyzbar at Atria Shopping Complex! I was DJ Sem on that day! haha.. Shy la.. whole Atria can hear my voice >.< Although it was a tiring day, we had our dinner together at night. Thanks to Alex(Toyzbar Owner) for treating us. Reach home at around 12 after drinking at Ming Tien =D

THA UGLAY ME............



















Look at my shoes..LOL..


















The toyzbar crew members!(With werewolf game! =D)












Take 2!












Thats enough of my ugly pictures =/ Will be updating as soon as possible..After my VIVA!! ^^ Anywayz early birthday wish from me to you Chee Yin =) My blog is updated because of you =P Be proud of yourself..haha!