LaM sEm

Diploma Project Presentation !!

Posted by LaM sEm on 8:56 PM

21st November is our doomsday ! Its Diploma Project presentation! Die Die Die. Stand in discussion room for 1 hour plus...tiring~
Right after the presentation we were so glad we did our presentation fast and early. Reliefness...... After the presentation, we took some "handsome pictures" =D

22nd November...Today we(The IMT Diploma Students) were treated with Domino's pizza. We had fun at room 108 because we were all so siao that we sang birthday songs. First Happy Birthday to Lim Kah Khan! x) And I found out that my birthday and Miss Mak's birthday falls on the same day!*OMG* Alrighty...its time for pictures =)


Pray to god after the presentation! Haha!


















The Diploma Project group members and supervisors!












Take 2 (Miss Hafizah and Miss Jessie had their specs off xD )












Together we stand! Together we take picture!Ha!












The handsome ones........(vomits at myself)













Heng Daizzz













Presenting the solo pictures..Me! A bit windy. Can see from my tie =X

















Novianto! (The Leader)


















Joe! Another one got photo phobia..That is why he ran away from the camera.

















A solo picture with Miss Jessie!

















I guess thats the end of this post. First of all I would like to thank the Diploma Project group members. Thanks NOvianto, Joe, and Wei Mun for being so helpful all the time. I hope I am useful to the group =/ Sry if I am not. Then, I would like to thank Miss Jessie and Miss Hafizah for the weekly meetings especially Miss Jessie. From this project, I feel like we have created a family. Thanks so much to you all!!!I will remember all the things we done together!