LaM sEm

Billion years one update =)

Posted by LaM sEm on 12:08 AM

Sry guys for the slow slow slow update. Was busy + lazy. Hehe. Well, I guess this post is gonna be about what had happened during my December holidays till today =D As usual, I will post pictures to describe everything!haha. There is one part which is on the Star Education Fair on 12th and 13th January in KLCC Convention Hall. Other than that, those pictures are pictures of us heng daiz meet up after a long holiday and went to watch movie =D Here comes.


Miss Yen Nee, Novianto and Me at Star Education Fair!12th and 13th January =)


Take 2!


Spoiler No1!!


Solo Pic wif Miss Yen Nee


The dark pic.


The bright pic.


Oh no I'm ugly =.="!!! Super not ready! Thanks to someone......


Alrigthyyy....












Enjoy peoplez. After this post I will need another 10 years to udpate =P