LaM sEm

Cameron Highland Trip

Posted by LaM sEm on 11:20 PM

February 11-12th, I went to Cameron Highland with my sisters (Eldest and Second sis) and their friends. Ngek ngek ngek. =)

Alright brothers and sisters its time for some warm up. Its Sem's photography session. (ugly pictures that I took.. hahaha)


<3













Weee


















Cactus


















Cactus UpClose


















Mini fountain


Scenery 1


Scenery 2 (How I wish I live there)













Ok la time for some human to appear in pictures! HAHAHA



Taken a pig picture of my eldest sis =D (outside the car)


A solo pic of ugly Sem.


The half group pic.


The full group pic with blur effect (Thanks to the auntie who took it. Haha)


Solo pic. Dun look at me. Look at the background..haha


Solo pic no2. Background please.


Me and my second sis.


Sem the strawberry man.....


My sisters wanna join too????Come la come la. hahaha


A pic of us. The siao ones.


We are still young inside us. =D


<3


Poser no1 =)


Full group pic again. (Spoiler Sem)


Full group pic take 2.


Boh Tea Farm.


Drink "Yit Cha" need so big anot oh??(Second sis)


Drink "Yit Cha" need so big anot oh??post 2 (Eldest sis)


Wonderful scenery...


Last day, went and rendam ourselves at Sungai Klah(Sungai Ok Lah) =D


My face a bit pei edi. The water too nice... Ahhhhhhh~~~


Oh no... My body exposed!!!hahaha.













Alright ppl. Thats all for now. First of all I would say that I enjoyed the trip eventhough Im the youngest in the group =D Still remember the night where we played mahjong, chor di, blackjack and drinking red wine all night long. ;D Its was fun =D
Stay Tune for more this coming 10years? =)