LaM sEm

Movie Tics!!

Posted by LaM sEm on 4:33 PM

Hahaha just randomly posting like what drea did and to show the amount of ppl that watched and how much gsc earn! OMG. hahaha


The amount that gsc earns.


The amount that gsc earns 2.


My niece. Going to be 10months old =) uncle sem! hahah


Kenneth's, Cher Kuan's and Yu Han's b.day. Cher Kuan missing in the pic. hahaha he is d.... lol!


The gang at Kenneth's farewell. In Malacca.


Malaysian International Food And Beverages Fair ( me and chia yi ) the button girl =P


Happy Birthday Sara Kok =) and Goodbye to Noelle =( (Left Noelle Right Sara) 28th July 2008


The gang drinking for Sara! =D


puuwit, mummy, pp and me =) at choy kei!!!muahahaha











Alright thats the end of my super random post =) please wait another 10 years for my next post! muahahaha.