LaM sEm

May 31st

Posted by LaM sEm on 2:51 AM

It was Wong Pin Qi's birthday. We(Andrea, Li Weng, and me) organized a surprise birthday party that turned out to be not so suprising party. After days of going out and plannings, finally we decided to go to "Seven Ate Nine" at KL. If you are interested to go there, i would advice you to call this number and make reservation 1st. (017-3317920) =)
Alright, while waiting for Pin Qi and friends to arrive, me, Andrea and Li Weng took some pictures together.


me, li weng and drea part 1



















me and li weng


















me with my mosquito. oops mojito =)


















giraffe semmmmmm.













foood. smokey salmon pizza that me and li weng ordered. 1word (REGRET) lol.












pepperoni pizza sexily nice. should have ordered two.grrr.












my second drink. forgot wat name. nicey.













Lastly, birthday girl and me. =)












To end my post I would like to say Happy Birthday to you again. Hope you enjoyed that nite. And special thanks to drea for all the hard work you've done =) will miss you guys. <3